COVER YOUR BIKE
How trouble free will your Harley® bike be? This machine has improved dramatically since 1903, but you simply never can tell when a repair might be required. Adding an Extended Service Plan (ESP) will provide confidence knowing Harley-Davidson will protect you from unforeseen costs beyond the standard 2 year factory warranty. Straight to the point, the best service plan available on your bike is the Harley-Davidson Extended Service Plan.
The Harley-Davidson Extended Service Plan
- So what is covered? All the major components are covered with the exception of wearable items such as light bulbs, spark plugs and filters.
- Repair costs would remain and be limited to the $50 deductible for the term selected.
- Make your motorcycle a cut above the rest down the road. In the resale market, a motorcycle with warranty will always have preference over one without. The Harley-Davidson ESP is transferable.
- Expense reimbursement. In the event that you are "laid" up with a warranty issue, the ESP provides pick-up, rental and travel lodging reimbursement. Just an added peace of mind.
- More options.... Purchase the ESP outright or add it to the finance package.
* Restrictions apply: See actual contract for specific coverage, exclusions and restrictions
TOTAL COVERAGE ON ACCESSORIES.
Something else to consider is Genuine Motor Accessories and street legal Screamin' Eagle® Performance Parts that are purchased and installed on a new Harley-Davidson® motorcycle prior to delivery fall under the factory 2 year warranty. There are certain terms and conditions, so ask us for details.